Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions were last updated on February 1, 2022.
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Infectious Stitches website.
By accessing the Infectious Stitches website, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use our website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time and you are advised to regularly review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of any updates.
Products and Services
Infectious Stitches offers through its website:
- Sewing inspiration on the Infectious Stitches blog
- PDF patterns in its pattern store
- Physical items, such as finished quilts, in its pattern store
- Pattern testing and digital editing services on request
Prices And Payment
Prices for PDF patterns and physical items include VAT and are displayed with the product listing in the pattern store. Payments can be made in Euro €, US dollar $ or British pound sterling £. The currency that is displayed can be changed on the pattern store page.
Prices for pattern testing and digital editing services are discussed and agreed upon before the service is provided.
The Infectious Stitches pattern store provides several payment methods, Google Pay, credit card, iDEAL, Sofort, giropay and bancontact. Available options may vary based on your location and choice of currency.
PDF patterns and physical goods require payment before they are delivered. For pattern testing and digital editing services an invoice will be send to you upon completion of the service and payment is required within 2 weeks.
When purchasing anything from the Infectious Stitches website you agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information.
The Infectious Stitches policy on shipping can be found in our shipping policy.
Refunds and returns
The Infectious Stitches policy on refunds and returns can be found in our refund and returns policy.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Infectious Stitches website contains links to third-parties. Infectious Stitches is not responsible for the content of sites to which links are provided on the website.
Unless otherwise specified, all content on the Infectious Stitches website is owned by us and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. The content is provided as is and for personal use only.
You are not allowed to:
- Republish material from https://infectiousstitches.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://infectiousstitches.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://infectiousstitches.com
By using the Infectious Stitches website, you agree that you:
- Are over the age of 13, and if you are a minor have permission of a parent or guardian to use the website and are supervised while using the website.
- Provide current, true, accurate and complete registration information when creating an account.
- Keep the password for your account confidential.
- Are responsible for any use of your account or password.
- Do no use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Do not post anything that can be considered inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We have the right to terminate or suspend your account, or remove your comments if any information that you provide is untrue, incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date, inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable. We have the right to refuse you the use of the Infectious Stitches website.
The Infectious Stitches Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
We prefer to first try to resolve any issues that you may have with our service ourselves, so please contact us first when you are not satisfied with our service and we will try to make things right.
“All disputes* arising in connection with the present agreement, or further agreements resulting therefrom, shall be settled in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Netherlands Arbitration Institute.”
*For the avoidance of doubt, it is noted that ‘all disputes’ also comprises all claims, controversies, and disagreements.
- “The arbitral tribunal shall be composed of one arbitrator.”
- “The place of arbitration shall be Rotterdam.”
- “The proceedings shall be conducted in the Dutch or English language.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us: